Karls Hall

Karls Hall is the home of the William H. Darr College of Agriculture and its agribusiness, agricultural education and communications unit. The building features an agriculture research and demonstration center, offices, classrooms, two auditoriums, a distance-learning classroom and a rooftop greenhouse complex.

Karls Hall was constructed in 1957 and named in honor of Dr. Glenn Karls, longtime head of the department of agriculture.

  • Karls Hall

  • Karls Hall

  • Karls Hall Atrium

  • Karls Hall Rear Entrance