Siceluff Hall is home to the department of English and the department of modern and classical languages. The building contains classrooms, study lounges and offices.
Siceluff Hall was built in 1927 and served as the University's first science building. It is named in honor of Dr. Harry Siceluff, longtime professor of English and education. The building underwent extensive renovations and reopened in 2009.